I honestly doubt that i can make it to work today. my holler is horrible here in appy. i work up at mullican on old Norton Road, this is ridiculous.
I honestly doubt that i can make it to work today. my holler is horrible here in appy. i work up at mullican on old Norton Road, this is ridiculous.
Cant we all just get along?
I can't make it out either..about 5-6 inches here..the roads are bad. Sorry ETSU, guess you're closed for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
http://www.tricities.com/tristate/t...02-20-0030.html
Another quick moving disturbance provided the Tri-Cities region with a blanket of snowfall late Sunday night and early Monday morning. The disturbance was much like Saturday's, however, much of the heavy snowfall totals this time around fell right along the Tennessee and Virginia state line.
Here are some of the snowfall amounts reported across the region:
Counties
Hawkins 2" - 4"
Lee 5" - 10"
Russell 3" - 4"
Sullivan 2" - 4"
Smyth Around 4"
Scott 4" - 5"
Wise 4"- 6"
Washington (TN) 1" - 2"
3.5" in Coeburn. Pretty much gone now.
Almost 9" of snow over the weekend and it is all gone.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks